Why choose Acheson Builders?
What makes your service a personal one?
We are a family run business – we get to know our clients and strive daily to meet their needs. We’re happy to invest the time and energy required to help them through the design and selection stages, as well as make every effort to insure their project goes smoothly for them. Jim Acheson personally oversees every project.
What do you like most about doing business in Washtenaw County and nearby areas?
People in this area appreciate the nuances of fine building design and craftsmanship, and they like the creativity of homes that are unique – not necessarily just like the neighbors. This fits in well with the kind of service we provide.
See for yourself!
Get in touch with us! We would be happy to sit down with you to go over your project and answer any questions you may have.
Our clients choose us because of our:
- Tasteful design assistance
- Technical expertise and creative problem solving advice
- Knowledgeable, experienced advice
- Honesty and integrity
- Extensive and detailed product knowledge
- Willingness to check out more than one approach to the job
- Superior quality workmanship
- Good looking results
- Jobs done in a timely manner
- Careful attention to protection of other parts of the existing home
- Workers who are easy to get along with and will respect client’s needs
- Top quality millwork to meet any job requirement
- Our broad range of experience enables us to handle many stages of the job with our own crew, thereby minimizing subcontractor delays
- We can handle with efficiency and skill the most demanding carpentry tasks
- Our Custom Cabinets and furniture are built and finished to true furniture quality standards
- We are easy to communicate with and quick to respond
- We provide exceptional customer service